When your friend is stressed about an exam or just having a rough day, one friendly text can remind them that they are not alone and that someone cares.
- “Just wanted to let you know I am here if you need to talk.”
- “Believe in yourself. You will get through this.”
- “I love you and I am here for you.”
- “Do you need to take a break?”
- “You are and always will be enough.”
- “You are smart and will do great.”
- “Stay strong. It will get better.”
- “I am always here for you.”
- “Smiling looks good on you.”
- “Let’s go for a walk and get some fresh air.”
Being is a good friend is just being there for them. A simple text will let your friend know that they are not alone.
If you need advice on how to handle a situation, turn to a trusted adult or text “START” to 741-741 to talk with a trained crisis counselor from the Crisis Text Line.