Car Donation Program
Through a partnership with Donation Line, ASK can now accept donated cars, trucks, RVs, motorcycles, jet skies, snowmobiles and vans. These tax-deductible contributions will help ASK continue to provide our programs and services to the community.
- What can be donated? Cars, trucks, motorcycles, vans, boats, jet skies, snowmobiles, motor homes, buses, and air planes. Vehicle does not need to run, but it must have a clean title.
- Is my donation tax deductible? Yes! Please consult your tax adviser for more details.
- What if my car hasn’t run in years? It still has salvage value and will translate into funds for ASK.
- How does the process work? Call 1-877-CARS-4-US (1-877-227-7487), extension 3177. Make sure to have the title with you when you call. You’ll need to answer a few questions about the car, fill in the odometer reading, and sign over the title. Donation Line will schedule a pickup time, and you’ll receive a tax donation letter within 6-8 weeks. Pickup or towing is entirely free of charge.
- Learn more at Donation Line.