National Volunteer Week is an opportunity to recognize and thank volunteers who lend their time, talent, voice and support to the Alliance for Safe Kids.
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR DEDICATED VOLUNTEERS!!
To be a volunteer, it takes…
- Generosity, a willingness to give your time to others
- Understanding, because their lives might be very different from your own
- Empathy, an ability to put yourself in someone else’s shoes and feel what they must feel
- Compassion, to truly care about making someone else’s life better
- Patience, because the process doesn’t always go as smoothly as it might
- Dedication, to stick with the project and see it through
At the Alliance for Safe Kids, we depend on devoted volunteers and donors to fulfill our mission and make possible our work in preventing destructive behaviors for our youth. Every member of ASK is important and we will work hard to tell you just how meaningful your support is to our community.
Learn how to get involved and lend a hand!